Who can volunteer?
The simple answer is that anyone can volunteer! iCare does not require you to have specific skills in order to participate in our activities. Your desire to volunteer is the greatest asset you bring to our volunteer events/trips. All volunteers must be over 16 years of age; however, young people under 16 years are also eligible when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
What difference can I make as a volunteer?
Volunteering is about assisting others in need and giving back to your society. Your hard work and effort will change and enrich the lives of the people of our community. Also, by volunteering you will:
- Learn new skills and gain experience
- Share life experiences and skills
- Contribute to society by helping people who may be disadvantaged
- Give back to the community and Make a difference
How do I become iCare volunteer?
In order to become iCare volunteer, you should:
- Fill in the volunteer registration form
- Once you register, your details will automatically be saved in our records and you will be contacted whenever we have a volunteer opportunity available for your participation.
Volunteer Application Form
All interested individuals must complete the following application form to participate as a Volunteer. We will treat the following information as confidential and your confidentiality will be maintained at all times.